Monday, February 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Busy week
Monday - Spaghetti Bolognaise
Tuesday - FEC Chicken
Wednesday - Tuna Spaghetti. My feet don't touch the ground on Wednesday after school and this meal is perfect as it takes about 3 minutes prep.
Thursday - Sausages and Potato Bake
Friday - Tarragon Chicken Meatloaf
My meals seem to be the same each week and look quite boring....I really need to have something new each week. Last weeks crab cakes were yummy. Check out Fridays Blog Entry for my teenage daughters reaction. More great meal ideas over at Laura's!!

Imagine your teenage daughter going for a quick practise drive with your husband, just around the streets in your suburb. 15 minutes later you hear both police sirens and ambulance sirens. VERY disconcerting. Obviously, it wasn't my guys but still......

No comments: