Friday, March 07, 2008

Mandy, Sean and Kelly

I took Bec and Sarah to see Kelly Clarkson last night. I found out a couple of days ago that one of the support acts had changed and I would have to sit through Mandy Moore!! I hate to admit it but she was actually pretty good. To me she sounds a bit like Alanis Morriset. Bec didn't agree with me lol. Sean Kingston was LOUD!!! thump thump thump sean kingston sean kingston thump thump 'what up G?' When SK hit the stage, Becs face lit up she was so excited to see him. Kelly Clarkson was Great! She chatted and sang, fluffed her words, tripped over the mike stand...all good, and as she said, proof she was doing it live! She has so many hit songs, you don't realise until she sings them all in the same set. I think she sang for about an hour and a half. She has a very strong voice. I would definately go and see her again, no problem.
Ive managed to catch Bretts cold and haven't been to work since Tuesday so this months pay packet will be down. Woke up with the added bonus of a sore throat. I sware I wasn't screaming at the concert last night!! Maybe Im too old to go to a concert and be human the next day!!

No comments: