Friday, March 14, 2008

Absolutely the worst day Ive had at this job! The other departments filing is back logged and no one knows where missing files would be. There is no in/out systems for files so they could be anywhere in our office or the Parra office. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. I had Nic with me so left around lunch time. (thankgoodness!) I plan to have a few words with my boss next week as I really want it laid out in front of me exactly what my job is. Do we still have a Junior? I had a bash at some of our filing and didn't realise how far behind that was as well. Grrrrrrrrrrr.
Brett took Sarah to the Basketball as I was feeling crap and didnt think I could drive into the City. As I was taking the girls to ex I started feeling dizzy and hot and clammy which hasn't happend much since last year. I have an appointment with my Doc for Wednesday for 'that' test so I will end up with a list of ailments at this rate. Brett and Sarah had fun, pity the Kings lost though. B took some good photos including the dancing girls..surprise surprise lol.

No comments: