Thursday, January 10, 2008

Senior moment

I tried to send a fax yesterday at work. I dialled the number, pressed send - nothing happened. Probably would have helped if Id placed my document in the feeder huh!

Decided I won't work Friday after all. I need to go to Medicare and put some claims in, hopefully I can still get some money back from a GP appointment back in September 06. Worth a try.

The girls need swimmers and such for the Queensland trip but Ive convinced them to wait till we get up there. A workmate has given me some addresses of discount/warehouse type places which we will visit next Monday. Brett and I decided tonight we will got to Movie World and Wet 'n' Wild Water World with our Escape passes. Brett really wanted to go to Dream world as the have that new Wayne Gardner Motor Bike ride! Sadly (not!) it wasn't included in the Escape Pass!

No comments: