Monday, July 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Monday - Family BBQ (Sis in law back from Ireland this morning!)
Tuesday - Chicken Rissoles and Salad
Wednesday - Cajun Chicken with Fettucini
Thursday - Savoury Mince with Mash Potato
Friday -Toasted Sandwiches
Saturday - Chicken Pastries
Sunday - Lasagne - (Renees Birthday party is today so will have loads of party food. Depends on how much is consumed as to wether I bother cooking a Lasagne...will have to wait and see.)
Both Bec and I are attempting the CSIRO diet but I told her I wasn't going to cook us separate things for dinner, I was going to serve us smaller portions of whatever I was cooking the family.
My problem is biscuits with coffee at work and having 2nds of dinner....oh yeh and lack of exercise!
In other news....ITS A SCHOOL NIGHT!!!
Sandy is back from Ireland and we had a BBQ here tonight for dinner. Her ex and our 2 nephews were here plus the inlaws. Was good fun!
Have now had 2 of Renees friends respond to the party invite. School goes back tomorrow for Term 3 and the RSVP date is Friday so hopefully here from a few more. I must admit that I haven't always been good at responding so I guess my pacing is payback!! I hereby promise to always respond to an RSVP date for kids parties!!

No comments: