Thursday, July 20, 2006

New Shop

Well, since Bigpond decided to no longer support an inet store (or whatever the reason was) I have had to use SiteShop. Im sure its a good system but the support from the Bigpond technicians is abolsute CRAP. I was trying to add a new category the other day but there was no 'root' parent category to list it under. I rang for help...the guy put me on hold...the 'root' magically appeared...the guy came back and had the nerve to tell me I didnt scroll far enough. WTF!!!!! Of course, whilst adding the 'root' he also managed to get all the Categories to appear twice...GEE THANKS!!!

So I am now on the lookout for a new shopping cart system and hosting. I have 3 quotes so far...all pretty reasonable ones from people on Businessmums.com. Im taking my Domain name and running as far away from Bigpond as possible!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

No comments: